Nikola Tesla was asked how long would it take for the transmission of energy, by his system, to travel around the world?
“The exact time is, according to my measurements, 43-1000 of a second, which is a speed about 50 per cent greater than that of light.
“The impulse starts from my magnifying transmitter with infinite speed, slows first rapidly and then at a lesser rate until, when it has penetrated to a distance of 6000 miles from the transmitter, it proceeds with approximately the speed of light. From there on it accelerates, first slowly and then more rapidly, and reaches the opposite point of the globe again with infinite speed only to rebound and pass through the same phases on its way back to the transmitter.
“This movement of electricity through the Earth, which takes place strictly in accordance with a mathematical law, and enables a great number of accurate measurements and determinations to be made, which are of immense practical and scientific value.”
“Nikola Tesla For The First Time Describes His New System For Supplying Wireless Power To Run All The Earth’s Industries.” By Marcel Roland. New York American, September 3, 1911.
I respect him but how could he claim “infinite speed” at any point in time when physics limits the speeds of all known things to at most that of light’s speed?
Nikola Tesla was using Charles Wheatstone’s principle which Wheatstone proclaimed the velocity of electrostatic induction was π/2( c ). Most forget that the speed of light is a constant, but it is not a limit. So Tesla established a system using electrostatic induction where he was able to transmitt longitudinal waves around earth and back to his reciever at a mean velocity of 291,000 miles per second. He recorded and measured these velocities in numerous experiments at Colorado Springs in 1899, and he patented his transmitter in 1900. Tesla was using an impulse waveform in his system which is much different than light, or other electromagnetic waves. They are of Infinitesimal width and the amplitudes are infinite, hence why Tesla, and the photo above, indicates that his oscillator currents travel at infinite speed.
The only reason why Tesla’s results are refuted is because it goes against Einstein’s theory of Relativity, but to me, actual experimentation is more reliable than a theory. Sure, people can deny Tesla and say his measurements and experiments were incorrect, but those arguments have no merit. Tesla followed the scientific method like a religion, and to say his measurements were off over 100,000 miles per second in is absurd.
Why Was Nikola Tesla One Of Albert Einstein’s Biggest Critics?
We know that Albert Einstein’s Theory of Special Relativity says that the kinetic energy (e) of a body equals its mass (m) times the speed of light (c²), or (e=mc²). The equation expresses a theory that mass and energy are the same physical entity and can be changed into each other. It also asserts that speeds greater than 186,300 miles per second (speed of light) are impossible in the universe. It is literally one of the principal tenets of the theory; that the mass of a body increases with its speed, and would become infinite at the velocity of light. Hence, a greater velocity is impossible.
Nikola Tesla positively denied Einstein’s theory, not just because he rejected the idea of matter being convertible into energy, and energy into matter, or even the existence of space-time, but because he himself had measured speeds traveling faster than light in many experiments, observations and measurements, both qualitative and quantitative throughout his lifetime of research.
As far back as 1896, Tesla conducted experiments on cosmic rays where he measured cosmic ray velocities from the star Antares, which he measured to be fifty times greater than the speed of light, literally demolishing one of the basic pillars of the structure of relativity. Also, in 1899, he conducted and recorded numerous experiments at Colorado Springs where he sent electrical currents from his transmitter around earth and back to his receiver traveling at a mean velocity of 292,815 miles per second. After these experiments, On April of 1900 he published a patent on this transmitter titled the “Art of Transmitting Electrical Energy Through the Natural Medium,” which was just a play thing compared to his Magnifying Transmitter patented in 1914. Also, in June of 1900, he published an article in the Century Magazine titled “The Problem of Increasing Human Energy,” where he outlined his experiments in Colorado Springs and his plans for the future.
Whether you believe Tesla witnessed and measured such speeds or not, his statements should still be given due consideration. After all, both Tesla and Einstein were genius minds, but Einstein was merely a theoretical physicist who relied on abstract mathematics and other scientist’s work to prove his theories, while Tesla followed the scientific method like a religion and was solely dependent on actual experimentation to prove his. Nikola Tesla’s work and theories have yet to be proven wrong to this day and are beginning to resurface as present science and technology improves.
Anyways… Here are 6 quotes from Tesla critiquing Einstein’s Theory of Relativity. Enjoy (((:
*Nikola Tesla reading James Clark Maxwell’s book, “The Scientific Papers,” in front of the spiral coil of his high-frequency transformer at East Houston St. 46, New York*
1. “What is ‘thought’ in relativity, for example, is not science, but some kind of metaphysics based on abstract mathematical principles and conceptions which will be forever incomprehensible to beings like ourselves whose whole knowledge is derived from a three-dimensional world.” –NT (“Great Scientific Discovery Impends.” Sunday Star. Washington D.C., May 17, 1931.)
2. We read a great deal about matter being changed into force and force being changed into matter by the cosmic rays. This is absurd. It is the same as saying that the body can be changed into the mind, and the mind into the body. We know that the mind is a functioning of the body, and in the same manner force is a function of matter. Without the body there can be no mind, without matter there can be no force. Einstein has for years developed formulas explaining the mechanism of the cosmos. In doing this he overlooked an important factor, namely the fact that some of the heavenly bodies are increasing in distance from the sun. This is the same as writing a business letter and forgetting the subject you wish to write about. In order to explain this phenomenon Einstein has invented the quantity “lambda.” My theory of gravitation explains this phenomenon perfectly.” –NT (Tesla’s statement relating to force and matter, to Einstein’s theories, and Tesla’s own theory of gravitation. Courtesy of Nikola Tesla Papers. Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Columbia University. April 15, 1932.)
3. “I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved, is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.” –NT (“Pioneer Radio Engineer Gives Views On Power.” New York Herald Tribune, September 11, 1932.)
4. “[The Theory of Relativity] is a mass of errors and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense. The theory wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved.” –NT(“Tesla, 79, Promises to Transmit Force.” New York Times, July 11, 1935.)
5. “The kinetic and potential energy of a body is the result of motion and determined by the product of its mass and the square of velocity. Let the mass be reduced, the energy is diminished in the same proportion. If it be reduced to zero the energy is likewise zero for any finite velocity. In other words, it is absolutely impossible to convert mass into energy. It would be different if there were forces in nature capable of imparting to a mass infinite velocity. Then the product of zero mass with the square of infinite velocity would represent infinite energy. But we know that there are no such forces and the idea that mass is convertible into energy is rank nonsense…
“According to the relativists, space has a tendency to curvature owing to an inherent property or presence of celestial bodies. Granting a semblance of reality to this fantastic idea, it is still self-contradictory. Every action is accompanied by an equivalent reaction and the effects of the latter are directly opposite to those of the former. Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curvature of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies and, producing the opposite effects, straighten out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible. But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for them and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.” –NT (“Dynamic Theory Of Gravity.” July 10, 1937. Prior to interviews with the press on his 81st birthday observance.)
6. “The relativity theory, by the way, is much older than its present proponents. It was advanced over 200 years ago by my illustrious countryman Boskovic, the great philosopher, who, not withstanding other and multifold obligations, wrote a thousand volumes of excellent literature on a vast variety of subjects. Boskovic dealt with relativity, including the so-called time-space continuum.” –NT
( Follow @drnikolatesla )
Nikola Tesla aka “Mr. π / 2 ( c )”
v = π / 2 ( c )
v = average velocity of Tesla’s electrical current round earth (miles per second)
(you can plug in any metric and get same results)
c = speed of light (miles per second)
v = π / 2 (186,300)
v = 1.57 (186,300)
v = 292,491
While experimenting in Colorado Springs at the end of 1899, Nikola Tesla sent electrical currents around the earth faster than the speed of light. In his patent No. 787,412, filed May 16, 1900, titled the “Art of Transmitting Wireless Electrical Energy Through the Natural Mediums,” Tesla showed that the current of his transmitter passed over and around the earth’s surface with a speed of 292,815 miles per second. In his patent he says:
“The most essential requirement is that irrespective of frequency the wave or wave-train should continue for a certain period of time, which I have estimated to be not less than one-twelfth or probably 0.08484 of a second and which is taken in passing to and returning from the region diametrically opposite the pole over the earth’s surface with a mean velocity of about 471,240 kilometers per second [(292,815 miles per second)].”
Tesla held, however, that our present “wireless” technology (ex. Internet, WiFi, radio, etc.) are not true Hertzian waves, but act more like sound waves. They travel close to the speed of light and are purely radiation while his energy transmission through the earth gives off no radiation. Also, his energy is completely recoverable while other wireless transmissions are not. This is how Tesla theorized that he could send any amount of electrical energy through the earth to power the world’s machinery and technology.
So… Mr. “π / 2 ( c )” was, and still is a mind far ahead of his time!
She’s a keeper! 😂😂😂
Despite what the internet and history books tell us… Nikola Tesla was the first to:
- Invent an commutatorless alternating current motor which 90 percent of our electrical power relies on today.
- Invent neon light.
- Prove wireless power.
- Explain the harms of x-rays.
- Discover the electron (over 7 years before J. J. Thomson)
- Invent radio (Marconi was a hack).
- Discover radioactivity (Marie Curie was over a year behind) .
- Discover cosmic rays (23 years before Victor Hess) .
- Invent remote control.
- Prove the existence of stationary waves.
- Send a current around earth faster than the speed of light in experiments at Colorado Springs in 1899 (yes… this is a fact fellow science nerds).
- Explain the photoelectric effect (4 years before Einstein).
- Discover the neutron.
- Invent a particle beam weapon.
If you’re new to this blog and find yourself triggered by this post because there’s no sources well these topics are not new to this blog and I have provided many sources to prove these facts throughout the many years I’ve ran this page. Just do more research and stop getting butt hurt over a Tumblr post 😂😂😂
Telsa’s waves are not “Hertzian waves” which are the waves used in radio, radar, navigation and all the other wireless technology we use today. Hertzian waves are electromagnetic waves that act as sound waves. They are measured in frequency and amplitude and travel at the speed of light. Tesla’s waves on the other hand, are “standing waves” which are measured in volts meaning they contain power. Tesla recorded theses waves traveling faster than light in his Patent No. 787,412 filed April 18, 1905 where he states:
“The most essential requirement is, however, that irrespective of frequency the wave or wave-train should continue for a certain interval of time, which I have estimated to be not less than one-twelfth or probably 0.08484 of a second and which is taken in passing to and returning from the region diametrically opposite the pole over the earths surface with a mean velocity of about four hundred and seventy-one thousand two hundred and forty kilometers per second.”
471,240 km per second equals *292,814.96 miles per second*. We know that the speed of light is 186,300 miles per second.
Tesla’s Magnifying Transmitter, which the patent above evolved into, was a giant oscillator that could create these waves in the earth. His machine would charge the earth and make it vibrate electrically in the same way a bell vibrates mechanically when it is struck with a hammer. The earth was his bell and the Magnifying Transmitter his hammer. He would strike, or oscillate, the earth with his transmitter and the waves would circle the entire globe and return to his station. He would then time the return of the waves to his machine, and vibrate the earth again simultaneously with the returned waves creating what is called constructive interference. This occurs when two waves of similar frequency match up and create higher amplitudes. In Tesla’s case, higher voltage. He could do this over and over and collect the energy from the waves in his electrical condenser, then use the earth and its conductivity as a wire and send his collected power to any point on the globe, either through earth or the air, and faster or slower than the speed of light. All one would need is a receiver to collect this wireless energy.
Please share so this information can get out. You can confirm this info on the CIA’s website as well.
“The Transmission of Electrical Energy Without Wires As a Means for Furthering Peace.“ Electrical World and Engineer, January 7, 1905
The True Story of Nikola Tesla (In A Nutshell)
In the past, Direct Current was thought to be the future of power transmission. Then a young pimp named Nikola Tesla stepped in and showed that Alternating Current was the future. The inventor was ridiculed, bashed and attacked for years by dipsh**s who were blinded by commercial interests, but Tesla rose above the dense f***s and proved that AC was far more superior than DC. Eventually, all scientists/engineers with any intellect realized AC’s advantages to DC, and all the corporate derps of that time instantly switched to AC to reap benefits off Tesla’s work. So while everyone else was finally catching up to the young pimp, Tesla had already moved on to new discoveries in power transmission–World Wireless Technology, but the commercial development of AC had taken full force, and the development of power transmission could not misdirect again to Tesla’s new developments like it had from DC to AC. The pimp was pushed aside and ignored while the children played with his kid toys. So the Industrial Revolution continued to strive off Tesla’s primitive work instead of following him in his newly developed technology, and the future was mislead in a unrefined direction in power transmission. Now the future is a hundred years behind with no site of returning back to the technology Tesla wanted to bring the world.
And this… is the true story of Nikola Tesla (in a nutshell).