NASA and Other Space Agencies Are Wasting Our Money
With Nikola Tesla’s World Wireless System(s) we would not need the thousands of multi-million dollar satellites and debris currently orbiting earth. Also, his system(s) would be grounded so we wouldn’t need the additional expenditures to send engineers to space to fix equipment. They could just fix the transmitters here on earth by driving a few miles.
Tesla’s transmitter(s) would not only provide everything a satellite does, including Doppler radar, navigation, and communication and entertainment around the world, but much more. His experimentations and inventions proved that his “World System” would also provide:
1. The operation of flying machines by wireless power.
2. Navigation of ships through fog or channels by wireless “tuned compasses.”
3. Operations of all manufacturing and transportation machinery.
4. A prefect government secret signal service by exclusive wireless waves.
5. Interplanetary communication.
6. Irrigation and fertilization of world by wireless power.
7. Magnetizing of enemy battleships and submarines to attract torpedoes.
Our present would be far more advanced had Tesla been allowed to share his work with the world. Although it seems we are advancing with greats strides in technological achievements, we are still a hundred years behind the future Nikola Tesla dreamed and hoped for.
“My project was retarded by the laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time. But the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success.”
(“My Inventions – V. The Magnifying Transmitter.” Electrical Experimenter. February, 1919.)
***Allow me to break this post down for those who haven’t read up much on Nikola Tesla***
The first paragraph is clear. We could spend the money we put towards satellites and use it to develop Tesla’s system(s) around the world. And by system(s), Tesla never meant just one machine running all the earth. Every country would have their own transmitter/receivers, and these machines could work together or separately depending on how the country, or individual with a receiver, would prefer. And this would be a whole lot more inexpensive than what we spend on satellites.
The second paragraph is not an exaggeration. Tesla’s system would literally do everything a satellite does and more. It could be used to create an artificial aurora borealis to light night skies at sea, or analyze weather conditions. It could be used as a GPS, and not just on earth’s surface, but earth’s interior as well (ex. finding mineral deposits, submarines etc.). This is accomplished by setting up and maintaining longitudinal stationary waves in the earth making its entire surface subdivided into zones of electric activity. This allows data to be collected about earth’s dimensions, and the positioning of moving or non-moving objects by analyzing the way waves react to objects within it or without it. This would help in navigation, prospecting, or basic radar by determining positions of objects in or outside earth, determining latitudes and longitudes, the speed of travel and the courses followed. His system could also be used for communication and entertainment the same way a satellite does, but even better. We use communication satellites to bounce signals off the satellite, and send these signals to other points on the globe. We need satellites to do this because it was thought to be a fact that every effect diminishes with distance, so the signals sent either dissipate with distance, and/or do not follow the curvature of earth. This is why we can only receive radio signals at certain distances from the station. With Tesla’s system, satellites in this sense become obsolete. His system could send instantaneously typed or handwritten characters all over the world, set and regulate all clocks, be a universal stock ticker, reproduce art and photography, and allow the absolutely exclusive use of video, audio and text communication (this is how Tesla predicted smart phones a hundred years before they were developed). Now how would he do this? Tesla used the earth as a conductor, or a wire, and sent the energy through it with no loss of the energy. With this method, the problems with the dissipation of energy are solved. What Tesla discovered was that the earth as a whole had certain periods of natural vibrations, and by impressing electrical vibrations of the same periods upon it with his transformer, it could be thrown into oscillations of tremendous nature. Now Tesla could collect this energy and transmit it with his Magnifying Transmitter to any place on earth with no loss of energy and practically instantaneous. He proved this method in experiments at Colorado Springs where he sent a longitudinal wave all the way around the world and back to his receiver traveling at a mean velocity of 292,812 miles per second.
I know some will balk at sending anything faster than the speed of light, but I will remind them that light is a constant, it is not a limit. The electromagnetic waves we use in today’s technology travel at the speed of light, but due to the nature of these waves (which are similar to light), diminish with distance. This is because their electromagnetic lines of force and their magnetic lines of force run in angles of each other causing resistance. This is why they eventually lose energy. Tesla on the other hand used an oscillating wave, which electromagnetic and magnetic forces run parallel with each other, hence no friction and no loss of energy. So the more power he used the faster and further these waves would travel. Now imagine what can be accomplished with waves that do not diminish with distance (((;
Now I know people are skeptical about how safe this would be. If the whole earth is electrified, wouldn’t we get shocked all the time? Well, no. Tesla used electrostatics. This is when an electric charge is at rest, unlike Direct Current electricity and Alternating Current, which are moving electricity through wires either directly or back and both. Both DC and AC are very dangerous if touched. What Tesla would do is speed up his Alternating Currents so fast that the electricity would become static electricity. You could store it, or pass it through your body with no harm. He demonstrated this in lectures throughout the 1890s by passing thousands of volts of electricity through his body and shooting electricity out his fingertips. Static Electricity is already all around us. It’s kinda like when you rub your socks on the carpet and can walk to the other side of the room and shock someone. Well this static electricity gets stored in your body but doesn’t harm you. The shock might harm your friend but nevertheless is harmless. Also, unlike the wireless technology we use today which is ninety percent radiation, Nikola Tesla’s system is clean energy. His system reverses what our technology does and uses only ten percent radiation, and ninety percent current waves. This is why there is no loss of energy, and this is why we should be learning how to do Tesla’s system.
Now how his system would be better than satellites.
1. The operation of flying machines by wireless power: The flow of Tesla’s currents are confined to the earth, but with his machine he could create an electromagnetic field in the atmosphere surrounding it. Now if light electric motors with attached circuits are placed in the airplanes, or other flying machines, and are accurately attuned, energy will be drawn into these circuits powering the motors. Just like if you had a bottle and submerged it in water then poked a hole in it. The energy would flow into the circuit the same way water would into the bottle. This would revolutionize a whole new world of transportation.
2. Navigation of ships through fog or channels by wireless “tuned compasses: Same thing when I spoke of GPS.
3. Operations of all manufacturing and transportation machinery: Kinda the same way as with communication and entertainment, with his magnifying transmitter, Tesla’s system could send power through the earth to any point on the globe and provide a business it home with enough horsepower to operate and run all its machinery, including transportation machinery.
I would add that this would not be free energy as the conspiracists on Tesla like to assume. Tesla never said anything about free energy. Unlimited energy, yes, but not free. These businesses would have to subscribe and pay for this energy just like we do today.
4. A prefect government secret signal service by exclusive wireless waves: This is what tesla referred to as his “Art of Individualization.” This makes it possible to transmit unlimited number of signals or messages absolutely secret and exclusive both in the active and passive aspect, meaning non-interfering and non-interferable. Each signal would have its own identity, like snowflakes, and it wouldn’t matter how many stations or devices are in operation. None would disturb these secret signals.
5. Interplanetary Communication: So Tesla understood that if we ever want to make contact with other intelligent life, we would have to use radio technology to do so. He knew how far away other planets are, and how long it would take to reach them given the limit of speed we can travel, or the constant speed of light. He believed that with enough power drawn from energy sources (such as Niagara Falls) to power his transformer he could create billions of horsepower, and with his magnifying transmitter send oscillating wave signals many times faster than light to the far reaches of this galaxy.
6. Irrigation and fertilization of the world by wireless: Using wireless power, farmers and land owners will be able to pump water and irrigate their land from energy sent thousands of miles away. Tesla also believed that weather was of an electrical origin, and could be controlled by electrical means. Meaning, with a properly developed apparatus (different from his wireless system), he could pull water from oceans by hydraulic force, turn it into vapor and carry it in cloud form to arid parts of land, and make it rain, so to speak. Also with fertilization, we know that too much nitrogen in the atmosphere is a bad thing, and not enough in the soil will cause growth deficiencies in plants. Tesla’s experiments in Colorado Springs showed that the nitrogen in the air could be burned with electricity. By burning the right amount of nitrogen in the air it can be turned into a fertilizer.
7. Magnetizing of enemy battleships and submarines to attract torpedoes: This one speaks for itself. By using magnetic waves he could magnetize the metal of enemy and cause them to attract missiles.
This wasn’t a new world order Tesla was trying to fulfill by eliminating competition. He knew about other radio developers and the new technology from his time. His system would not interfere with their electrical systems or ours today. It was his own commercial pursuit, and he knew how it would work based off his experiments in Colorado Springs. It was safe and perfectly commercializable in our free market here in America.