NASA and Other Space Agencies Are Wasting Our Money
With Nikola Tesla’s World Wireless System(s) we would not need the thousands of multi-million dollar satellites and debris currently orbiting earth. Also, his system(s) would be grounded so we wouldn’t need the additional expenditures to send engineers to space to fix equipment. They could just fix the transmitters here on earth by driving a few miles.
Tesla’s transmitter(s) would not only provide everything a satellite does, including Doppler radar, navigation, and communication and entertainment around the world, but much more. His experimentations and inventions proved that his “World System” would also provide:
1. The operation of flying machines by wireless power.
2. Navigation of ships through fog or channels by wireless “tuned compasses.”
3. Operations of all manufacturing and transportation machinery.
4. A prefect government secret signal service by exclusive wireless waves.
5. Interplanetary communication.
6. Irrigation and fertilization of world by wireless power.
7. Magnetizing of enemy battleships and submarines to attract torpedoes.
Our present would be far more advanced had Tesla been allowed to share his work with the world. Although it seems we are advancing with greats strides in technological achievements, we are still a hundred years behind the future Nikola Tesla dreamed and hoped for.
“My project was retarded by the laws of nature. The world was not prepared for it. It was too far ahead of time. But the same laws will prevail in the end and make it a triumphal success.”
(“My Inventions – V. The Magnifying Transmitter.” Electrical Experimenter. February, 1919.)